Saturday, November 26, 2011

Turkey week break and New review and recipe coming soon!

I am have been taking a small break this last week or so, My BFF  got married (congrats Mr.and Mrs. Coleman)I got to get all gussied up as I was a grooms woman.(yes a grooms woman) Tons of fun being on the grooms side I must say. Then of course  had to plan for Thanksgiving and with 10 guests including 4 kids running around. (I did not have another child since my last blog,   I just watch a kiddo when his mom is at work a few times a week before and after school.) So I have been cleaning, breaking up kid arguments, and bringing peace to 4 kids who were about to mutiny  multiple times over the holiday break..thus I have  not blogging. I also have been working on a few experiments. I do not mind being the"lab rat"so that you  may have a good review on something before trying it out. So in the next week or so expect a new post about homemade soaps.( Laundry detergent, dishwasher detergent, hand soap, shampoo, homemade fabric softener.etc.. you get the picture.) In closing, keep an eye out for my next post which is coming very soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment